Here are 10 Google Chrome SEO extensions


After switching web browsers every few years, the usability of my web has changed, getting better and worse. Looking back at my browser migration tour, it looks like this.

Netscape-> Internet Explorer (IE)-> Konqueror of KDE (I switched from Windows 98 to Debian, so I left IE away)-> Mozilla Phoenix (predecessor of Firefox)-> IE (how ... reverted to Windows)-> Firefox-> IE-> Firefox

And for the past year, I have been using Google Chrome. Google Chrome has had the biggest impact on my daily web use, especially with its surprisingly wide variety of extensions. Plus, the browser is light, has cool themes, and looks pretty. If you haven't used it yet, I highly recommend it. Obviously, I'm not the only one who thinks that Chrome's market share is growing fast.

Now, let ’s talk about Google nerd shit… SEO tools. Google Chrome's extensions, like Android apps, are piles of junk, but there's only a little bit of bullion hidden in it.


1.Mozbar:

Chrome Extensions We Love: MozBar | UpBuild | UpBuild

Yes, because I wrote it on SEOmoz, it might have been as expected to get it to the top of the list. Anyway, this is a very good tool. I've used this tool every day before I became a SEOmoz pro member, but I've always enabled it since I became a pro member.

Note: I'm not saying this just because I want this article to be promoted to the main blog (^ _-). That's really the best tool so far, and an indispensable tool for an ambitious SEO.


2.SEO Site Tools:

19 Best SEO Audit Tools List For Better Website Analysis

SEO Site Tools is a powerful tool that has all the SEO information. It is divided into the following six sections.
• External Page Data
• Page Elements
• Social Media
• Page Terms / Tools included in the page
• Server / Domain Info
• Suggestions
The tool has unique and powerful features such as the ability to highlight your domain name in Google search, trend data from Google Webmaster Tools, and social media statistics from Google Analytics. As a second tool on par with Mozbar, this is a must.

3.Note AnyWhere:

Note Anywhere - Chromebeat

I don't know if I'm the first to take this tool. Aside from that, even if you don't like Chrome, the tool is really worth it. The functionality is limited and simple, but it has completely changed the way I work.
As the name implies, you can leave notes ... anywhere. Anyway, on any page, on any site ... Leave a note anyway ... Then close your browser and go back to that page or site two days later. I just left a note on my site for a new keyword I wanted to target. I also left a note on the fantasy football page where I participated, stating all the players that had to be removed (Sorry, Randy Moss).

4.Firebug:

Download Firebug 1.8 for Firefox 5

Work seriously on your own code and that of your competitors. With this tool, you'll find tricks and tags that will improve your ranking.

Not for beginners, it is an essential tool for Optimized Content Development (OCD) professionals.
5IE Tab
IE Tab is also a port of Firefox extensions to Chrome. Using this tool in Chrome, you can browse the Web as you would with IE. I use the extension at least twice a day to check how well the page looks, and to double check the search rankings and whether the page loads in Chrome.

6.SEO SERP:

Why SERP Analysis is Crucial for SEO (Step by Step Guide)

From what I've seen, the tool seems to be a bit buggy. The tool is still useful, and its creators should be able to address bugs immediately. Basically, it is a tool that can check the search ranking for each keyword. It's quick and simple to use, and it definitely saves time for those who occasionally become addicted to search rankings.

7.Goo.gl URL Shortener:

Goo gl shorten 25 urls by Dafsoftware

Shortening URLs on the fly, adding them to your history, linking to social media ... I don't need to explain any more. This is another time-saving tool.

8.Screen Capture (by Google):

Screen capture in Google Chrome - Twilio

You no longer need to use the Alt + PintScreen keys. With Google's simple tool, you can capture any part of the page, the visible area, or the entire page (I can't do that with the PintScreen key). If you have a lazy colleague who can't find a broken link or misspelled keyword, select that part, annotate it, highlight it, make a screenshot you like, and give it to the person I'll send it by email. Let's point it out ... in a good way.


9.Google Reader:

Tuesday's Tool: Google Reader | eMINTS National Center – Inspired ...

Let's face reality. There is a lot of information about SEO out there. SEO is a really vibrant industry, so you have to dominate your game to survive. In that sense, Google Reader is an extremely important tool that can efficiently check feeds.


10.Stay Focused:

Stay Focused With This Great Chrome Extension

Have you ever suffered for three hours without deciding who to trade Randy Moss with in fantasy football? No, I don't have that experience, but ... this little tool is useful in those situations.
This tool prevents you from browsing various sites when you have to do a lot of work. Link building, access analysis, and so on. Go back to your job and “focus” (StayFocused).

Okay, let's be honest ... I ended up disabling this tool ... but you shouldn't. It's a great tool and it works better than you think.

Post a Comment

0 Comments